Nexus Property Management® administers a unprecedented leasing process that incorporates:
Advertising and syndicating vacant units
Pre-advertising opinion and recommendation of current state of premises
- We will dispatch an agent to analyze and report on the state of the vacancy. This will assist in preventative maintenance and will also aid as a gauge for the post tenancy evaluation.
Photographing your property
- A Nexus agent will take photos inside, outside, and in any applicable common areas of the unit. These photographs will be utilized for a web based tour to prospective renters. The photos will also be logged to record to assist in security deposit adjustments when a tenant vacates
Video tour advertised and featured on the Nexus Property Management® YouTube Channel
- A Nexus representative will shoot a video tour (with commentary) of your unit that will provide an interested renter a lifelike, real-time walkthrough experience.
Generating advertisements to be listed on a myriad of rental websites and hardcopy when desired (fees apply for hardcopy advertising)
- Advertisements will be generated for syndication on a plethora of websites frequented by prospective renters. Virtual tours will be included with the ad to assist in the decision making process for the interested tenant.
Maintaining all prospective leads for the property
- All interested renters will be led to our 24/7 response line to inquire further/setup a showing. In addition, they have the ability to fill out a digital application on our website at anytime!
Utilize a pre-showing assessment to increase tenant caliber.
- A Nexus agent will ask the interested renter a set of questions before a showing is arranged. The questions include details about the individual’s current situation. This process helps bring the most desirable tenants to the forefront.
Facilitating a property viewing
- A licensed Nexus agent will schedule and meet the prospective renter at the property location to provide a tour of the interior, exterior, and applicable common areas. At the cessation of the showing the agent will offer the application link via text or email.
- All prospective renters will undergo a digital screening process and will need to meet property specific benchmarks for credit, employment, and rental history. *These standards can be tailored to an owner’s requisites at anytime.
Furnish a lease customized to each unit
- Each property will enjoy a tailored lease that will outline all requirements and expectations for both parties.
Offer 24/7 access to all lease and related documents to owner and tenant(s) via the online portal
- All documents associated with a tenancy will be stored on the portal and have the ability to be printed or sent digitally at anytime.
Automatically send lease expiration/renewal notification to current renters
- Nexus will alert owners/tenants of an impending lease expiry and assist both parties in the renewal or termination process.